advertise your opportunity

PAGES

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Thoughts

I was scrolling through Facebook yesterday and I came across a number of posts about weight loss and how much individuals were losing.
A relative of mine proudly put up that they had lost a whopping 9lbs in their first week of going back to their preferred diet regime. The comments that were attached were both congratulatory and questioning.
Now I am not opposed to anybody who decides on life changes, or am I opposed to them posting all over social media.
They unfortunately, have now put unrealistic values on to another person, who decides to follow the same diet regime.
I have heard on many occasions “How much can I lose in a week” and in reply, I always reply “it depends on you”
Every person is different, some will show complete commitment to the plan, others will be organized during the week but go off plan at weekends.
Every diet regardless of what it is will normally work. The reason I say this is because every plan has success stories, and data that shows proof.
So what you should be looking at is YOU
The Questions you should be asking are.

Will I be able to stick to this?
Will I get Hunger Pangs?
Will I crave foods I shouldn’t eat while on this plan?
Will I lose Muscle?
Will I need to exercise?
Is it something I can sustain?
Can I drink alcohol?
Will I be getting the nutrition I need?
Can I still eat out?
How will this affect me long term?

Now I cannot answer all of these questions for every diet that is out there. I only know through experience that you need to choose a diet that has nutrition at its core.
Before I chose the plan for me I tried a couple of others, well, to be honest, I dabbled in perhaps 5 or 6, I struggled on for anywhere between 3 days to 8 weeks long before each one was thrown out as a failure.
I either didn’t lose any weight or they were too restrictive for my lifestyle.
When I finally found my chosen plan, it was like a breath of fresh air.

I felt energized,
I was full,
I lost weight every week. (5oz – 2lbs)
I was able to still eat out occasionally but never made this a habit.
I was organized
My attitude changed around food, instead of do, I want it, it changed to, do I need it.
The plan I chose for myself was quick and easy to follow and in all fairness, I felt like I was always eating.
To look at what I use click the link.

Herbalife






No comments:

Post a Comment