advertise your opportunity

PAGES

Wednesday 18 January 2017

bright and shiny toy

Hi all. I can't say I have been very active on social media groups as of late, mostly because, as much as I love Herbalife and found it to be the best thing for me and mine, it is not for everyone and they will move onto the next bright and shiny toy that offers a quick fix. If you are interested in good healthy nutrition you can check out my site and learn more about the Herbalife products. I am a Herbalife Distributor and its all about building a relationship with your client to be able to help them. Herbalife Products A good tip is to advertise as much as you can in your first year when the excitement is at its highest. I am still passionate about Herbalife but I also advertise on a platform and get others to share my facebook, Twitter, links and website posts, which works better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment